Mansfield and Ashfield 2020 Key Selling Message
Mansfield & Ashfield 2020 along with Mansfield District Council, Ashfield District Council, Business Leader and World Class Organisation are joining in the movement to create a positive online buzz about the area and show of local pride.
Promoting the advantages of doing business in Ashfield and Mansfield in a bid to bring more jobs to the area.
Mansfield 2020 operations director Caroline Cox was one of the first to lend her backing. She said:
Ashfield and Mansfield are great places to live and work. We have 200 great business people in our membership and we want the whole world to know about our accomplishments.
“It’s all about strength in numbers. With everyone posting to a single hashtag our local businesses will reach bigger audiences. It’s a great way for local businesses to bring momentum to their own digital marketing activity.
We’ve chosen to post our updates under #IAM dynamic as it best describes our membership and how they engage with each other through Mansfield and Ashfield 2020.
The IAM hashtag represents the ‘Invest Ashfield Mansfield’ and each IAM message represents a common key selling point about why Mansfield and Ashfield is a great place to do business.
The social media campaign is driven by the objective to instil a common language and mindset throughout the wider community, local and national media. This all contributes to putting Mansfield & Ashfield on the map in a positive light thus developing a thriving local economy.
Mansfield and Ashfield Key Selling Messages:
- One of the most cost-effective places to do business in the UK – save around 48% in accommodation costs.
- 6 million people within a two-hour drive – an extensive, accessible market.
- Recent enterprise and infrastructure investment of over £100m – including education and transport links.
- Over 400 acres of development land with high-quality commercial property available.
- Vision West Nottinghamshire College – within the UK top five of all providers for apprenticeships.
- World-renowned Sherwood Forest and Peak District on the doorstep.
- Business-friendly and home to award-winning business networking & hub organisation: Mansfield 2020.
- World-class businesses include Rolls Royce and Bombardier.
- Top 20 city for low carbon emissions: improved environment, quality of life and tangible business benefits.
MIPIM UK Invest Ashfield and Mansfield
As part of the campaign to promote Mansfield and Ashfield as the place to invest the team showcased the area to the most influential property experts, agents and developers at the UK’s biggest property event – MIPIM UK. Click on the short film below to see what happened: