Oakdale Care Group
A small, privately owned company providing high-quality care in luxury accommodation. “Our caring ethos is simple: provide the best care, every day to everyone” Andrew Long and Chris Babington, Oakdale Care Group Co-Founders.
Residential & Dementia Care Home
Kingfisher Court is a newly built, spacious, comfortable and elegant building. It has been designed with thought and care to make your new home warm, safe and enjoyable.
Whether you are sitting and having a quiet moment in your own private room or enjoying socialising with friends, you will find variety at Kingfisher Court. Enjoy a movie in the Cinema, potter in and out of the Garden Room, be pampered in the Hair and Beauty salon, entertain in the Tea Room or partake of individual and group activities. There will always be something on offer.
At our home, you will enjoy:
- High quality residential and dementia care
- Chef designed menus from locally sourced and seasonal produce
- Stimulating activity to keep mentally and socially active
- Modern systems of care planning and medication management
- Comfort, security and support, 24 hours a day
- Nurturing independence and a sense of ownership
- Comfortable private rooms with accessible en-suite wet rooms
- Flat screen TV, DVD player, mini fridge & telephone point as standard
- English tea roomGarden lounge
- Coffee lounge
- Hair & beauty salon
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Landscaped gardens
Why have we joined Mansfield and Ashfield 2020?
‘Kingfisher Court part of the Oakdale Care Group are delighted to become members of the 2020 Mansfield and Ashfield Business and Community group. As a new business to the area it was great to be invited as a guest to a monthly breakfast seminar where we could understand more about the 2020 group and meet some of its members and the organisers. Caroline and her team have been extremely helpful and supportive and the opportunity to be involved with a successful group who is focused on supporting and developing all aspects of the community is one Kingfisher Court is delighted to be associated with.
It is great that as a business we can be part of the community and its evolvement along with using the group to network to support each other in our respected fields. We are very much looking forward to meeting new businesses and creating links with the community.’