An horticultural-based environmental social enterprise, based in Langwith, on the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire border, providing a service to the unemployed, recovering drug and alcohol misusers, ex-offenders, young people not in education, employment or training (NEET), excluded school students, people with learning disabilities, people with mental and physical ill health, ex service personnel, and people with dementia. We use the therapeutic organic horticulture model for developing skills, confidence and employability, and for improving health and well-being.
* We grow organic fruit and vegetables and keep poultry for eggs
* Production of weekly veg bags for local customers
* Health promotion through green gym activities
* Exciting environmental and Vegetable Growing sessions for school/educational visits
* Corporate Challenge Days for businesses, local and central government and voluntary organisations’ staff teams
* Men in Sheds Project on site
* Garden Maintenance Team
* Winter pig-keeping
* Rhubarb House for independent living
Rhubarb Farm is open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm. We can arrange corporate volunteering days or special events at weekends. Contact the office to discuss on 01623 741210.