Official data showed that over 7,500 people were referred to the Prevent programme in 2015/16.
The purpose of this qualification is to support anyone who is responsible for the safeguarding of people and for helping prevent radicalisation.
It gives learners an understanding of recognising the signs of abuse, how to reduce the risk of radicalisation and the potential consequences of illegal online activity.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Know how to recognise signs of abuse or potential harm
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What you will learn
• Unit 1 – Understanding the Prevent Duty
• Unit 2 – Understanding Safeguarding
• Unit 3 – Understanding Online Safety
To find out more about this qualification, please contact:
Call: 01623 441310 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Visit: www.suttonacademy.attrust.org.uk/adult