Many retailers, hoteliers and leisure operators are starting to install charge points at their premises, as part of their wider customer offer. For example, Tesco have recently announced that they will be installing 2400 charge points at 600 of their stores. Similarly, Marston’s have committed to a programme of 400 charge point installations at their Inns and Taverns.
At this workshop presentations will be made by:-
- Intu shopping centres
- Marston’s Inns and Taverns
- Pod Point – Charge point installer and operator for Lidl and Tesco.
Subjects covered will include
- The business case for installing charge points at retail, leisure and hotel premises.
- Different charging usage patterns – dwell time, different charging patterns.
- Different business models – ownership, leasing, joint venture profit shares.
- Case studies of EV charge point installations at retail and leisure destinations
- Details will also be presented of the package of support available to Nottingham businesses including grants of up to £25k, free ‘Fleet Reviews’ and electric vehicle loans.
This event is funded by Nottingham City Council and is free to any business based in the Nottingham area. A small number of places are available to organisations based outside the city. Breakfast refreshments will be provided.
Trent Vineyard Conference Centre, Lenton Lane, Nottingham is easily accessible by public transport, including the City’s tram network and has ample free car parking on site.
The full details can be found by clicking here.
For further details on the event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of the ULEV business support contact email@example.com