Over 200 leading business people gathered together to recognise achievements at the annual 2020 ball and business awards at The John Fretwell Centre, Mansfield.
Hosted by Mansfield and Ashfield 2020 business development group the night acknowledged and rewarded the achievement of local businesses that have shown entrepreneurial and enterprising fortitude, whilst recognising their contribution to the economic development of the Nottinghamshire area.
There were 8 categories ranging from Entrepreneurial Spirit to Business of the Year along with the exceedingly honourable 2020 Outstanding Contribution to Mansfield and Ashfield.
Winners throughout the night included:
- Social Support Systems CIC: Commitment to the Community
- Mansfield Building Society: Business in the Community
- Loxley’s The Removal Company Ltd: New Business of the Year
- Josh Payton, Asmech Systems Limited & Sharna Pilmore, ATFFE: Young Apprentice of the Year
- R.E.A.L Education: Business of the Year
- Lindhurst Engineering: Excellence in Innovation and Design
- Elizabeth Orridge Photography: Customer Focus Initiative
- Personnel Solutions (Midlands) Limited: Entrepreneurial Spirit
The industrially diverse finalists included: Chic Boutique, Fitted Home, Hopkins Solicitors, i-Sourcer, Jack in a Box, Jigsaw Support Scheme, Pinewood Properties, PNE Controls Limited, Portland College, Sherwood Knowledge, Spiritheart Holistic Animal Therapy, Steve Sheppard Transformation Coaching, Studio Six Nail Boutique.
2020 Chairman Russell Jones shared ‘to have business leaders within our community like Bill makes Mansfield and Ashfield what it is today! He has spent a lifetime committed to improving the area, driving the economy forward and simply making things happen! He is an inspiration and we are very proud of him!