Social Support Systems CIC are holding a one day course for local people and businesses all about critical incidents at work. It’s on Friday 26th October 2018 at Mansfield Business Centre, Ashfield Avenue, Mansfield.
Full details and booking can be found by clicking here.
As a special offer for other 2020 members SSS is offering a special 10% discount on the cost of the course by using the code ‘MandA2020’ when booking via this eventbrite link.
The course is a 1-Day, interactive and blended learning course. Delegates will learn about:
- What is a critical incident?
- Stress reactions and posttraumatic stress
- Absenteesim and presenteeism
- Anxiety and depression – a new perspective
- The social vs medical approach
- The new paradigm of posttraumatic stress and the ‘person-centred’ approach
- Posttraumatic stress – a mechanism of injury
- Posttraumatic stress and comorbidity in an organisational context
- Benefits of being a ‘trauma-informed’ organisation
- Confident communications with those in crisis