The next Insight Breakfast Meeting will take place at Vision West Nottinghamshire College, in the University Centre, room 103 on Wednesday 12th September from 7.00-11.00am. All the details can be found by clicking here.
Successful selling can only be achieved with vision, focus, perseverance, belief and passion. This session will provide an insight into why people buy and practical tools you can implement immediately into your business to increase your sales’ success. This will be an informal session therefore we encourage asking questions and sharing your experiences.
We will cover the following topics:
- The First Lesson – be bold
- The Buying Cycle – how people buy
- People buy from People – how to create instant empathy
- SPECIFICS – finding your customers ‘why’
- Values and Beliefs – one simple question
- Closing the Deal – is no big deal
- Leverage – create your wider sales team.
This session will include refreshments throughout the day and end with a networking lunch.
This workshop will be led by 2020’s Director and Managing Director of Interactive People Development Ltd, Jane Box.
- 19th September: Masterclass Digital Marketing – Pay Per Click
- 3rd October: NTU Conference with Mansfield 20/20
- 17th October: Insight Breakfast Meeting – Crowdfunding
- 24th October: Masterclass – Creating Content for PR
- 12th December: Networking & Celebration. Feedback and Innovation Stories