E2Exchange (E2E) are hosting a reception in Birmingham on the 7th June and would like to take this opportunity to extend a complimentary invitation to members of Mansfield & Ashfield 2020.
E2E was founded in 2011 by Shalini Khemka with the support of entrepreneurs such as Duncan Bannatyne OBE, Founder of Bannatyne Group, Dragons Den Investor and Lord Bilimoria CBE, Founder Cobra Beer. They are a community of 18,000+ strong entrepreneurs who champion entrepreneurship, provide access to a GBP50m investment facility and a suite of services including non-exec recruitment. Their aim is to enable extraordinary entrepreneurship across the U.K by building a whole ecosystem of support around ambitious entrepreneurs.
At the reception you will hear from:
- Paul May, CEO of Patisserie Valerie, long-standing chain patisserie with more than 190 branches
- Jason Wouhra OBE, Director East Ends Foods, a £200m-turnover business, one of the leading wholesalers of Asian foods in the UK
- Shalini Khemka, CEO and Founder E2Exchange, Member of the Mayor of London’s Business Advisory Board
- Alison Cooper, Founder En Route International, award winning entrepreneur and active Investor, sold En Route for an undisclosed multimillion sum to Emirates
- Richard Morris, CEO of Spaces and Regus UK, the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, offering a fast-growing global network of 3,000 locations in 120 countries.
- Rob Wilson, CEO Toast Ale, makers of award-winning beer using unsold loaves from bakeries
All individuals are outstandingly successful entrepreneurs and compelling speakers. It promises to be a fantastic evening with inspirational discussions, beer and wine tasting, Q&A sessions and canapés.
If you would like to register for FREE or if you wish to find out more about the event and speakers please follow the link below:
- Thursday 7th June | 6:00pm – 10:00 pm
- Crossways | 156 Charles Street | Birmingham | B3 3HN