Nottingham Trent University is delivering a fully-funded 3-day management and leadership programme for women in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
It has been designed for women working in management or leadership roles, or those aspiring to be, who want to develop their careers and their capability to manage and lead within their organisation.
The programme provides valuable, accredited professional development which can be used towards a further postgraduate qualification. It has been designed to be supportive and accessible to those with no higher education experience.
What will the course cover?
In a supportive environment focusing on practical issues facing women in SMEs, the course will cover a number of topics including:
- How gender differences in leadership tendencies impact the way women lead
- Effective leadership and management techniques that support employee engagement and performance at an individual, team and organisational level
- Management and leadership issues and trends in organisations
- Learning strategies to support your development as a leader
What will I get out of it?
- Greater clarity on career goals, and better capability to manage and lead within your organisation
- A university-accredited professional development programme to add to your CV
- Credits towards a further postgraduate programme such as a Masters or postgraduate diploma or certificate
What will I do?
In addition to attending the three full-day workshops, you will complete both a Personal Development Plan and a report exploring a leadership or management issue within your organisation providing practical recommendations for improvement. Three confidential, career coaching sessions are offered to support you in your ongoing career development.
Express your interest today
t: +44 (0)115 878 8899