Free to attend, on Wednesday 30th January 2019 in association with Hampshire Hill, Stopford Associates and Barclays, Hopkins Solicitors are hosting their first Commercial Breakfast Briefing of 2019.
Designed to help new and established businesses alike, this will include topics lead by each of the above to guide business owners through the full business life cycle, including start-up, growth expansion and succession planning.
- Business structures; the legal pros, cons and the tax implications of each (Tom Stendall of Hopkins Solicitors and Brian Stopford of Stopford Associates)
- Credit control; what you need to know about T&Cs and debt collection (Carl Wright of Hopkins Solicitors)
- Investing profits; making your money work harder for you (Richard Hampshire of Hampshire Hill)
- Funding options; funding future growth and improvements (John O’Donnell of D2N2 Growth Hub)
- Cyber security; protecting what you’ve built (Anthony McGhie of Barclays)
For booking and other details please click here.