The D2N2 Skills Access Hub is a 3 year project, running from 1st October 2020 through to 30thSeptember 2023. The project is part-funded by the European Social Fund and aims to support small and medium sized businesses (SME) based across D2N2 to identify and address their skills gaps and training needs.
Through the project, businesses can access free impartial advice from experienced advisers to scope out skills needs and explore relevant opportunities to –
- Access training to upskill existing employees
- Tailor courses and workshops to business needs
- Access guidance on recruitment and HR
- Explore Apprenticeships, Graduate placements and Internships
- Link with education and/or training providers across D2N2 to support curriculum co-design to ensure relevance
- Access funding for training
SMEs can arrange a meeting with a Skills Adviser by emailing [email protected] or visiting the Skills Access Hub webpage.
← Back to Business News