Friday 25 March 2022 or Monday 28 March 2022 (please state when booking)
These one hour virtual events are designed to inform businesses about available support under the £5.2 million East Midlands Accelerator project.
East Midlands Accelerator is the umbrella name for the support available that is part- funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund. The project is led by East Midlands Chamber, through a collaborative partnership including our region’s universities and other key delivery partners.
The event, which will be informal in nature, will include the following:
- A presentation from Diane Beresford, Chamber Deputy Chief Executive on how Accelerator support will aid recovery from the pandemic, support new entrepreneurship and growth sectors, and create and safeguard jobs.
- An overview of the new flexible grants of £8,000 that will fund business improvement and growth in areas such as digital adoption, carbon reduction, wage subsidies for Kickstart or Graduate retention, and specialist training and consultancy.
- An introduction to the new £2,000 growth vouchers that will fund consultancy advice to support growth challenges, introduce new technology, carbon reduction or specialist consultancy or training services.
- The opportunity to pose questions to a panel of project partners in the academic and business support fields.
Who should attend this event?
Any new start or established based in an East Midlands UKCRF area:
- Derbyshire Dales and High Peak,
- Bassetlaw and Newark and Sherwood,
- Nottingham City, and
- Leicester City.
- 08.25am – 08.30am Join the meeting
- 08.30am – 09.00am East Midlands Accelerator showcase and key dates – Diane Beresford, Deputy Chief Executive
- 09.00am – 09.20am Questions to the Panel
- 09.20am – 09.30am – Registration process and close
Register your interest by completing the booking form
Any questions, please contact Amy Kopryko at [email protected]
← Back to Community News