Mansfield and Ashfield 2020 Members Hopkins Solicitors have asked us to share the following information with you:
We are still here to help you
We want to take this opportunity to let the public know we remain open for business to support our private and business community during this extremely difficult time.
In light of the recent COVID-19 social distancing policy and to ensure a healthy future for our clients, staff and everyone’s families, our office doors are closed to the public, but our staff are safely and securely working from home.
Covid-19 lockdown legal guidance articles
We know that right now the easiest and fastest way for us to reach out to our community is to publish articles about the changes being imposed by the government and how each of those changes may legally impact on individuals or businesses in our community.
We are publishing articles on a daily basis based on the most recent guidance coming from the government. View our most recent articles here.
If you have an idea for an article please send it to email@example.com
Here are some of our most popular articles for businesses:
- Furlough explained Part 2: guidance on atypical staff scenarios
- Can a company director be put on furlough? Yes they can.
- Managing your business cash flow during the lockdown
- Guidance for businesses leasing a commercial or retail property
- Guidance for the self-employed on their support scheme
Here are some of our most popular articles for families:
- Guidance for separated parents on child contact orders during lockdown
- How to start the divorce process during lockdown
- Signing & witnessing your Will while maintaining social distancing safety
- Domestic Abuse & how you can get help during the lockdown isolation
How to get in touch with a solicitor
You can ring our head office on 01623468468 and your call will be transferred directly to our receptionist,
who will match you with a member of our staff that has the right experience to help you with your enquiry.