Could your business support and inspire young people to think about their future career path?
Futures is proud to be leading the Unlocking Potential Hub – a three-year project which brings together young people, schools, parents and local businesses to engage young people in the labour market – getting them to think about the types of work they might like to do in the future and giving them a better understanding of working life.
Could your business …
· Help to inspire young people?
· Collaborate to create and deliver employer-focused workshops?
· Offer workplace tours?
· Provide projects and careers talks?
· Support with mock interviews and careers fairs?
· Offer examples of “The day in a life of” your organisation?
· Do a ‘Meet the expert’ session?
What’s in it for you?
While it’s great to support young people and influence the next generation of workers and leaders, you will also benefit from marketing and brand awareness as we’ll be promoting your events and organisation through our social media channels.
Ready to get involved?
Great! We’re hosting a free webinar on Wednesday 16th June, 9:30 – 10.30 AM. In this session, you can find out more information about the programme, how you can get involved and all of the exciting ways we want to collaborate with you.