Covid-19 is in our community and one in three of us have it with no symptoms. Community testing helps to understand the bigger picture about the reach and spread of coronavirus.
Mansfield District Council are looking for local employers to help encourge the staff they employ and the wider community to take part in community testing.
Things to know:
Three phases to introduce community testing in Mansfield until 31 March.
- From 26 January – community testing for those who live and work in Oak Tree, Bellamy and Ladybrook areas
- Key employment segments/permitted business e.g. essential retail, food production and distribution, takeaways and delivery
- Working age population across all of Mansfield.
- Community testing will be available in Mansfield until the end of March. Encourage your workforce to join the programme and help to #stopthespread
- Send your workforce for weekly community testing
- Your workforce could be at risk of contracting and spreading Covid-19 so please encourage them to take part in community testing and help to stop the spread of coronavirus in Mansfield.
Sites to get tested are:
Please use the site nearest to where you live or work
- Oak Tree Leisure Centre from Tuesday 26 January
- Mansfield Town Football Club from Thursday 28 January
How to get a test:
No need to book- just turn up to your nearest site during their opening hours.
← Back to Business News
Visit the website www.mansfield.gov.uk/coronavirus/businesstesting for full details on test site opening times and what you need to do.