Dear fellow members
To support our business community, I’m offering free weekly online group coaching sessions for all Mansfield and Ashfield 2020 members for the duration of lockdown conditions.
You probably know the analogy of applying your own oxygen mask before you help others in the event of a plane crash. Same applies here, in order to enable our businesses and organisations come through this we must prioritise looking after ourselves. Especially as it looks like we could be in this for the long haul!
I’ll share expertise developed during 28 years of running businesses and coaching leaders and teams in business, corporate and the public sector.
All 2020 members are welcome regardless of your business type, how Covid is affecting your activities and whether you have experience of coaching.
You will receive live coaching, resources, guidance and encouragement supporting you to,
- deal with uncertainty
- keep your spirits up
- look after your physical, emotional, spiritual and mental wellbeing
- maintain structure
- be resourceful and resilient
So that you can
- be constructive and productive during this time
- be in good shape to hit the ground running when we come out the other side
- access your creativity and find the opportunities in this situation
- make good decisions
- feel connected with your business community
- better support your teams and those around you
Sessions are on Mondays 1.30pm to 2.30pm on Zoom
Every week you can join us on Zoom with this link: https://zoom.us/j/278304082
If you need help getting started with Zoom let me know. If you want to try it out but can’t make that day/time let me know.
Come and join, we can do this together!