On the 24th September D2N2 Growth Hub are holding an UpScaler Information session in Ashfield. This is an opportunity for high growth businesses to find out more about the UpScaler project, hear from existing clients and potentially sign up.
More details of the event can be found here:
Growing at a pace that’s hard to manage?
If your company is a high-growth SME, you may be eligible for tailored and intensive business support from the UpScaler Project.
Does your business:
• require greater clarity on actions needed to sustain your business growth performance?
• need quality support for ambitious managers and leaders?
• want to increase profit and productivity?
• aim to create a growth culture and build high performance teams?
• need to improve processes and structures to support further growth?
• need to attract graduate talent?
Through a diagnostic review, ScaleUp Advisers can identify and tackle these barriers – helping you to implement appropriate actions to grow your business.
The UpScaler Project is supported and part-funded by Nottingham Business School (NBS) at Nottingham Trent University, East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire) and the European Regional Development Fund.
You’re successful. You’ve grown. Now scale. To check your eligibility please contact:
T: 0333 006 9178 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.d2n2growthhub.co.uk/UpScaler @D2N2GrowthHub D2N2 Growth Hub